• **reliable, no fizzling out
• 100% cotton wick
• lead-free, no paper core
• wider 20mm base tab for greater stability, stronger fortified vegetable wax coating
• taller neck - 10mm to keep flame away from the base
• crimped to allow the last drop of wax to flow upwards to the flame
• no tails extending from the base of the tab - they are trimmed with great accuracy to seat flat on the glass/base
• high melt temperature vegetable waxes mixed to hold the wick tall and straight during pouring
All our glasses and containers now have inside dimensions listed. Using these measurements you can easily choose the right wick from our range.
The recommendations with each glass are based on our test burns. Due to many variations we suggest these as a guide only.
The amount of fragrance you use, the choice of wax, the ambient temperature during the burn, the hours you have your candle alight - all these will influence which wick should be used.
Please test all your candles prior to selling or making large runs.
#6 - 140mm tall: for melt pool to 4cm
#8 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 4.5cm
#10 - 60mm/140mm tall: for melt pool 5cm
#12 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 5.5cm
#14 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 6cm
#16 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 6.5cm
#18 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 7cm
#20 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 7.5cm
#22 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 8cm
#24 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 8.5cm
#26 - 140mm tall: for melt pool 9cm
9cm: 2 x #10, 1 x large ribbon, 1 x 20mm wood wick, 1 true flame around #22 wick and tab assembly, 1 large ribbon wick
Over 9cm require multi-wicking, combinations of above.