Soy and Beeswax Blend B808 Candle Making Wax for Containers
Some of the unique features of BeeSoy B808 are:
- designed for container candles - glass, ceramic etc.
- Made entirely from natural products
- Blended with pure, ethically sourced beeswax
- Smooth set after burning each time
- A high fragrance tolerance (8-10%)
- good container adhesion
- Beeswax interferes with the soy crystallisation process meaning less frosting
- good hot and cold scent throw.
- Smooth set after burning
- A high fragrance tolerance for a soy wax (10-12%)
- Great container adhesion
- Anti-shrinking and frosting properties
- good hot and cold scent throw
MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATION FOR USING BEEWAX BLEND B808 CANDLE MAKING WAX :
Fragrance load: 8 - 10% (Maximum) this depends on the potency of the fragrance so testing is required.
Heat wax : between 70 - 80 degrees
Heating above 85°C for too long may cause the wax to discolour.
Prolonged heating about 85°C can cause discolouration.
Pour wax: between 55 - 65 degrees.
Please note these figures are a recommendation and not instructions.
Melt Point: Peak melting temperature 48.06°C
Congealing Point: Congealing temperature 41.3°C
Contents: Ethically sourced beeswax delicately blended with premium quality hydrogenated soybean oil.
We suggest you take care preparing the pouring conditions of your candles and to always run a test in those conditions before mass producing any of your candle ranges.