Due to user demand, Q210 is being superseded by the reintroduced CB - Advanced Soy Wax - Container Blend.
EcoSoya has pioneered a source of renewable wax products to meet customer desires. The waxes burn even cleaner for a healthier home environment.
NGI only manufactures plant-based wax.
3.1 Chemical Identity: Mixture of hydrogenated and interesterified glycerides of soybean oil.
3.2 Common nomenclature: Mixture of hydrogenated and interesterified glycerides of
Easy to use, faster manufacturing:
- EcoSoya waxes are extremely stable, non-polymorphic (stable, not varying), have a wide pour temperature range and offer exceptional consistency and performance.
- Consistency is the key both during and after production and even more importantly, in the consumers hands. Traditionally temperature variations, shipping and rough handling could ruin an otherwise great soy candle due to polymorphism (variation). Our new Quantum waxes are stable enough to withstand varied environments and create a consistently repeatable end user experience.
- Quantum waxes support the use of a wide range of wicks for a faster fragrance throw without the typical sooting issues of the past. This ability meets consumer desires while offering the opportunity for increased sales.
- This has been developed for container candles, tarts, and melts.
- Also great for massage candles, as it is pure and has been dermatologically tested.
- Form: pastilles about 3-4mm
- Melt point: 46.1C
- Suggested pour temperature: 62.8 - 79.4C
- Melt to for mixing: 85-90C
- Fragrance load: 18% maximum
- Characteristics: clean burning, stable and easy to use; single pour with smooth surface even after burning.
Material Safety Data
Download EcoSoya Q210 Container Blend MSDS