Carrot, Aloe Vera and Cucumber Seed Melt and Pour Soap base is SLS & SLES Free (Vegan)
This base is a vegetable derived melt and pour soap base, free from the surfactants Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Used for the manufacture of transparent bars.
- Contains NO Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Contains NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
PEG and paraben free
- Vegetable based
- Carrot and Cucumber Oils are rich in Beta Carotene & ProVitamin A (natural colour from Beta Carotene)
- Oils contain Vitamin E, B1 & C
- Omega-6 fatty acids, effective for treating dry skin
- Helps ease acne, eczema, and rashes
- Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of high glycerin content
- High foaming
This has been included in this lovely melt and pour soap base:
Glycerine (vegetable origin), Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate , Propylene Glycol, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice powder, Beta carotene, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Myristate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Thiosulfate , Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
Uses: great for embedding, contrasting with the white bases or gem like soaps.
All glycerin soap bases will have some element of "sweat" if allowed to live in the open air. This is due to the glycerin molecules grabbing water from the air and replenishing the water content that evaporates during your melting process. Our soap bases are a quality LOW-SWEAT formulation. Once the soap is set enough that you can safely move it, we recommend storing your soap in the fridge or in another airtight container/ shrink wrap / air lock bag.
As with all products, we recommend trying in small batches before moving to large batches.