**If you ever thought about making soy candles and more, this candle making class will get you started!!
This 2 hour tutorial will cover all aspects of basic candle making - we will pour 1 soy glass candle and roll 1 beeswax candle; then demonstrate and discuss moulding, palm wax, beeswax and wicking techniques.
Each person attending the tutorial, will go home with:
- 1 soy glass candle made in class
- the rolled beeswax candles you make in class
Our ‘Tutorial Series’ freely share our knowledge and experience, discussing how to get started:
- Safe working procedures - all waxes are melted with the same method
- Qualities and characteristics of the waxes
- Choosing your wick size from our range of 5 styles
- Beeswax foundation sheets rolled into candles
- Glass candles
- Pillar candles
FREE FREIGHT! Any orders placed by midnight Wednesday 27th March will be freight free to your address: choose the 'pickup in Arcadia' option then type MELB3 in the text box as you check out. This ensures no freight is charged.
NB Due to the off-site locations, these tutorials will be practical, hands-on experiences, however only 1 hot wax candle will be poured.
Your class will be confirmed after payment has cleared.
Venue: Blank Canvas Coworking @ St Kilda Hub
Level 2, 82 Acland Street, St Kilda VIC 3182